I.E.S.D.R.E.

domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

My grandfather (by Belén Ruiz)

My grandfather was born on March 21 st, 1942 in Marmolejo, Jaen
He lived in a numerous family with her father and mother and with one brother and three sisters.
He went with her brothers and sisters to school; his favourite subjects were history, geography, and maths
His teachers were very bad. After school he did the homework and he also played football, rode his bike…
My grandfather had many responsibilities, he used to care for her brothers and sisters, and to help my great-grandmother.
When he was a teenager he liked to go out with his friends. My grandfather met my grandfather in San Juan while he was walking in the street
As an adult, he worked as a fitter and he went to work in a motorcycle
He has worked in Cordoba, Jaen, Cartagena, Tarragona, San Pedro de Alcantara and San Juan. He had to emigrate to work. His most important changes in life were having four girls and marrying with my grandmother

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario