I.E.S.D.R.E.

domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

My grandfather (by Manuel Fernández)

He was born on 30th, 1937, in San Juan del Puerto, Huelva. His family consisted of his father, his mother and him.

At the age of five years he went to school. His favourites subjets were maths, geography and history. His teachers were very good with him, because they never hit him. He was a good student. He used to play with his friends after school. They used to play marbles and football.

As a teenager, he used to study to get the title Technical Education of mechanic. He used to help his mother in the house. My grandfather met my grandmother while he was walking in the town. I think it’s very typical.

He married on June 14th, 1964. Then they used to go to the cinema and to the beach. Sometimes, they travelled by car to Granada. He was working as a mechanic in Huelva.

The most significant changes in his life were his marriage and the birth of my mother. I think my grandfather is very important because he is the president of Cáritas (an organization to help poor people) and he is a fantastic person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario