I.E.S.D.R.E.

domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

My grandmother (by María del Carmen Domínguez)

My grandmother was born on 29 October, in Higuera de la Sierra (Huelva). Her family consisted of her three sister and her parents. In her childhood she lived in Higuera de la Sierra.

Neither she nor her sisters went to school. My grandmother didn't like any subjects and neither the teachers. She helped in the house. My grandmother used to play with the doll in her free time.

In her adolescence she worked in different houses taking care of children. In hr house my grandmother herped with the housework.

My grandmother met my grandfather in a dance when she was fiften years old and they gob married with eighteen years old. My grandmothr devoted herself work as a nanny. She had to emigrate to Sevilla and Cartaya. Her sister had to emigrate to Sevilla. The experience was good. She felt fine, because she went there to work. She made a living working in houses.

My grandmother went to dance sometimes a week, she waled along the mountains and she a went to the cinema. Her life changed when she starded having children. She had ten children.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario