I.E.S.D.R.E.

domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

My grandmother (by Rocío Gómez)

She was born on 2nd June 1936 in San Juan del Puerto (Huelva). Her name is María, she had two brothers and two sisters. She lived in San Juan del Puerto.

My grandmother went to school some days. Their brothers and sisters went to school some days to She didn’t like any subjects because they were very difficult. Her teacher was very good, her name was Mª Dolores.

She worked in her house looking alter her niece, she played “piola”, skipped the rope, hopscotch…

My grandmother used to go to the square to look for a boyfriend on Saturdays. She used to make the household, because her mum died, her sister worked and she had to the rest.
She was seventeen years when she met my grandfather in the street, where she lived. It was love at first sight.

She wasn’t working. She was always walking along the street. On holiday, she bathed in the river. At the weekends, she went to the movies.
According to my grandmother we live better now than before, because everything has changed for the better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario