I.E.S.D.R.E.

domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

My grandfather (by Elías González)

My Grandmother was born on June 22nd, 1939.She had three sisters. She and her family lived in Huelva.

She went to the ``Holy Angel´´ school together with her three sisters. Her favourite subject was History her teachers were good but strict, as it was usual at the time.
After going to school, she enjoyed herself with her friends playing yo-yo, volleyball... She also helped her mother in the house. She had a happy infancy.
At the adolescence, she was employed as a secumstress. She met my grandfather on March 19-th- in a party.

She earned a living as a teacher of embroidery. She emigrated to Cádiz with her uncles, her relatives never emigrated.

Holidays and at the weekends she went to parties, to the country, to beaches...

The most important moment in her life was when she married my grandfather and she had her children.

THANK YOU, GRANDMOTHER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario