I.E.S.D.R.E.

domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

My grandmother (by Rocío Flores)

She was born on 1st of September 1934. She had got four brothers and two sisters. She lived in a house in Renfe, in San Juan del Puerto.
She walked three kilometers to go to the school, four times a day. Her favorite subject was Math. When she was small, the teachers hit her.
She helped her mother in the house, everyone had a task and who finished first helped the rest of the brothers. She used to skip the rope, she used to play with marbles and she used to play “piola” .
She worked in a factory where they built bricks, she cut bricks. She used a machine to cut them. She met my grandfather in the factory. It was love at first sight.
My family never emigrated. My grandmother went to different places by bike. Every Sunday she went to the village, to sleep in her relative´s house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario